This is a tried and true recipe from our friend Jodi Gauker of Gauker Farms, a 9th-generation Berks County beef farm.
Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
Author: Jodi Gauker
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 4 medium russet potatoes, cubed
- 1 t. salt
- 1 package dry Ranch dressing mix
- ½ c. milk
- ½ container sour cream
- ½ container Conebella Farm garlic & dill cheese curds
- ½ c. corn flakes, crushed
- 1 cup shredded Conebella Farm Colby or Cheddar, optional
- Boil potatoes and salt in pot of water until fork tender. Drain. Mix in dressing mix, milk, curds, and sour cream. Place in a greased 11x14 pan. Top with corn flakes and additional shredded cheddar or Colby, if desired. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, until heated through and starting to brown along edges.