This recipe is so elegant you won’t believe how simple it is! Just three ingredients and a few minutes prep! Start it the night before and it’ll be all set for your party the next day.
Bacon Cheese Ball
Author: Conebella Farm
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 8 ounces Conebella Farm Bacon Cheddar, Bacon Jalapeno or Bacon Horseradish Spread
- ⅓ cup cooked, crumbled bacon (roughly 4 large slices)
- Crackers, crostini or sliced baguette, for serving.
- Beat cheese spread until soft, mold it into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight, or at least 4 hours.
- In a small bowl, add the bacon. Unwrap the cheese ball and roll into the bacon until completely covered. Refrigerate. Let soften slightly before serving.